Warranty Policy for Seelye Acquisitions, Inc.
Seelye Acquisitions, Inc. warranties all S.I. manufactured products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the products, to the original purchaser, for the original use the item was intended. *Replacement elements are NOT covered by this warranty.
If you have an item that is defective (other than shipping damage), please do the following:
- Call the factory for a Return Goods Authorization (R.G.A.) number. This number must be marked on the OUTSIDE of the package, or it may be refused! (If the item was purchased through a Seelye distributor, call the distributor for R.G.A. number).
- Return the item to the Mfg.
- Repair of product or credit will be issued to your account upon evaluation of the defective unit. In lieu of repair or credit, a no charge replacement may be shipped. Seelye, Inc. will pay for Shipping and Handling for UPS Ground only, any other special shipping will be at the cost of the customer.
- The warranty will be void if the product(s) fail due to:
- Improper Installation
- Uses that are contrary to the instructions provided with each unit.
Common Carrier Damage:
The original purchaser must report shipping damages to the carrier and the mfg. within 48 hours of receiving the damaged goods; original packaging must also be included. Failure to do so may result in the carrier denying the claim.
DO NOT USE NEAR FLAMMABLE PRODUCTS
MINIMUM ORDER: $25.00 net
Methods of Payment Accepted: